Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So much...So much.

I think thats the only way I can describe my heart lately. Overburdened. I've been dealing with a lot of things, striving...but instead of things getting better in my heart and emotionally, somedays I just feel angry. It works its way out in stress...or when things don't go my way...I say things in my head that I would never say out loud. My temper is short. And I never seem to have enough time for anything. I'm tired. It may be because I am getting woken up between 4-6 times a night between 3 children. Or maybe I've been avoiding issues that God is trying to resolve inside of me. Life is good right now...Life around me...things should be getting easier...but inside me I feel like there is a war raging. What I need the most is time with My Father...time spent in prayer and worship...with no kids around. Seclusion and Peace and a place I can unburden myself. So thats what I'm starting with...I'm making that time for myself.

Off to work on this schedule for today...
  • Pick up Living Room, Vacuum Couch, Declutter Desk/Filing Cabinet
  • Pick up Kitchen, Dishes, Counters, Clean out Fridge, Declutter Rack, Table and Floors
  • Laundry, Pick up My Room, Make Bed
  • Quick Clean Bathroom
  • Declutter and Pickup Girls Room, Vacuum, Make Beds, Organize Toys, Put away Laundry
  • Declutter and Pickup Micahs Room, Vacuum, Crib, Organize Toys

1 comment:

Lacy said...

oh how i miss you. why does it seem i never get a chance to call you? i will! in the meantime i will pray for you! i love you!

We've Moved...

My blog, that is...You can find me over here ---> https://joyfulcontentment.wordpress.com/ I'm still working on getting things set...