Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Habits

I've been creating new little ones lately. Habits, that is. Not babies...we are done creating babies ;) Habits...I have so many of them, lots are bad ones. Ask anyone who knows me well, I squint my face when I'm concentrating or stressed out. See...I'm going it right now. Good thing this isn't a video blog. But lately I've been trying to implement new ones to be apart of my everyday life. Make the bed, Do the dishes every time I go into the kitchen, fold the laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer...uh...I'll be right back.

Sorry, I looked over at the basket of laundry that I just pulled out of the dryer and thought I should fold it before I continued writing. So yeah, habits are not so easy to form..but I'm learning its about practice and perseverance. And utilizing every free moment and opportunity. With Emma in school now I seem to have about 10 minutes after we've gotten ready and before we have to be downstairs for the bus. The same with getting her off the bus in the afternoon..sure I can use those 10 minutes to check something on Facebook; or I can do up the dishes in the sink real quick or switch laundry...Heck I could probably fold a whole load in 10 minutes if I was really trying hard. I usually prefer to fold laundry while catching up on Bones or Stargate SG-1. Those are my current shows I've been watching. But yes...habits. And I am squinting again...some habits are harder to break than others.

No comments:

We've Moved...

My blog, that is...You can find me over here ---> https://joyfulcontentment.wordpress.com/ I'm still working on getting things set...