Thursday, October 14, 2010

Visions and Dreams

I have had some things churning within my heart. The very beginnings of these things go back 8 years, and I can still picture these things as if they are as near as my last breath. God has put a passion in my heart for speaking and singing, for speaking truth to heal the broken and singing songs of peace and joy, and love for our saviour. I can close my eyes and recall these dreams...so very near and dear to my heart. While worshipping at church on sunday, I felt the Lord speaking to my heart, gently telling me that He has not forgotten those dreams that He had given me...that He has not forgotten what my heart beats for. But I felt so weary at that point, I cried out, "Lord, I'm just so tired. Life is so complicated and I just feel like I will never reach those things which you have destined me to do!!" But of course, it hit me again; the key to opening the door to the future He has called me to: Quiet time with Him to pour into me. I envisioned in that moment a glass pitcher, With clean, cold, crystal clear water flowing into it. It was filled to the top...and overflowing. It was this worship song I was singing at that moment in church, and it was one of those life changing moments:


No comments:

We've Moved...

My blog, that is...You can find me over here ---> https://joyfulcontentment.wordpress.com/ I'm still working on getting things set...